Happy DeceMBER, fRIENDS!
I swear this year has flown by and yet, it also feels like it's been the slowest year yet! Anyone else feel the same way?! I know I've mentioned it in my last post, but I restarted this business earlier this year and went full time less than 6 months ago... And yet, somehow, it feels like it's been an ETERNITY!
If you're local to the Charleston area and you like supporting small businesses, definitely stop by some of these events this month:
- Friday, December 3: Mt Pleasant Night Bazaar - 4-8PM | Shoppes at Brickyard
- Saturday, December 4: Big Brother Big Sister Lowcountry Boil - 11AM-3PM at Holy City Brewing AND Night Market - 6:30-10:30PM at Charleston City Market
- Sunday, December 5: Flippers & Fur Fest - 12-5:30PM at Regatta Inn on Folly Beach, benefitting Pet Helpers & Folly Beach Sea Turtle Watch Program
- Friday, December 10: Night Market - 6:30-10:30 PM at Charleston City Market
- Saturday, December 11: Reindeer Run - 7:30AM-12PM at Vendor Market, Riverdogs Stadium
- Sunday, December 12: Sunday Market - 4-7PM at Estuary Beans & Barley
- Saturday, December 18: Holy City Holiday Market - 12-5PM at Firefly Distillery AND Night Market - 6:30-10:30PM at Charleston City Market
- Sunday, December 19: Sunday Market - 4-7PM at Estuary Beans & Barley
Along with these Holiday Markets, I will be at Charleston City Market a few times a week. Follow me on Instagram for weekly updates when I'll be there!
Not Local, Not to Worry!
Non-local friends, remember to place your orders NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15TH for Christmas delivery! You can access my prints and greeting cards straight from HERE! Don't see the size print you'd like, not to worry! Send me a message, and I'll place a custom order for you!
Thank you for the support!